The HR Tech Group will be running a few intensive Diversity & Inclusion leadership training programs between May and July of this year. These are free to attend and have been designed specifically for tech industry leaders with the learning outcomes and goals being to:
- provide skills to build a workplace where everyone has access and equal opportunity to succeed
- expand awareness around diversity and inclusion in the workplace and create more productive and inclusive teams
- provide skills to develop inclusive and diverse workplaces
- drive positive change and overall success through knowledge, understanding and action within and outside of the workplace
Inclusive Organizations – Executive Training
This half day training program is for executive-level leaders who are seeking to expand their awareness of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and understand how their involvement can impact the positive change and overall success of their organization.
- Session Dates: May 18, June 8
- REGISTER HERE by completing a short survey
Inclusive Leadership Program (facilitated by Refinery Leadership)
This 3-day training program is for leaders who are seeking to expand their awareness of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and help build a workplace where everyone has access and equal opportunity to succeed.
- Session Dates – Cohort 4
- Full day sessions: May 4, June 7 and July 13
- Intersession calls: May 18 and June 23 (1-hr calls between 9-4:30pm, exact time TBC)
- REGISTER HERE