Why Become a DigiBC Member?
We believe that a group of companies working together through an industry association has a more powerful voice than those working in isolation. We also believe that it is the collective responsibility of those currently in this amazing industry sector to help grow it further, 'paying it forward' for the benefit of smaller companies, and ultimately future generations of company owners and employees. This means helping to define and leverage short-term and long-term policy into growth and educating the general public and future generations about the value of our sector.
Now is a great time to be working in the creative tech industry in British Columbia. We have a real opportunity to make our sector the top cluster in the world if we work together with that aim in mind. If you agree, please join us today.
Membership benefits include:
- DigiBC Member Directory: Gain key contacts at hundreds of businesses, details on the industry and more.
- Promotion of your company with a profile in our Member Directory, as well as your company news shared across our website, social channels and monthly newsletter
- Discounted Event Rates: Free entry or lower pricing at DigiBC events throughout the year (applicable to all employees of member companies).
- Job Postings: Members post for free on our Job Board and get promoted on our social media feeds.
- Access to the latest market research, exclusive reports, and market intelligence materials.
- Early looks into developer programs to ascertain the latest industry trends, as well as technical and market developments.
- Participate in high-profile trade and investment programs and missions.
- Support from the staff, executive, and board of DigiBC, who are dedicated to helping BC’s creative technology industry to grow and prosper.
- Extended Employee Benefits Plan: We have established a partnership with S+F Group Benefits to provide advice and services to our member companies seeking assistance with setup or optimization of group benefit plans.
- Discounts: Enjoy discounted rates with the Listel Hotel, Sheraton Wall Centre, Fresh Prep, Navas Apparel, SPUD, Kwela Training , Bell Mobility, and exclusive pricing with TELUS. Click here for further details.
- Input on public policy: We provide a strong voice for the industry and have an effective process for influencing public policy.
- Get connected to our province's strong tech & digital communities: The DigiBC network makes it easier to attract talent, investment, and innovation.
Join Us... You'll Be in Great Company!
Some of our member companies include: