Why Become a DigiBC Member?
We believe that a group of companies working together through an industry association has a more powerful voice than those working in isolation. We also believe that it is the collective responsibility of those currently in this amazing industry sector to help grow it further, 'paying it forward' for the benefit of smaller companies, and ultimately future generations of company owners and employees. This means helping to define and leverage short-term and long-term policy into growth and educating the general public and future generations about the value of our sector.
Now is a great time to be working in the Interactive and Digital Media (IDM) sector of the broader technology strategy in British Columbia. We have a real opportunity to make our sector the top cluster in the world if we work together with that aim in mind. If you agree, please join us today.
Membership benefits include:
- DigiBC Member Directory: Gain key contacts at hundreds of businesses, details on the industry and more.
- Promotion of your company with a profile in DigiBC's Member Directory.
- Discounted event rates: Free entry or lower pricing at DigiBC events throughout the year (applicable to all employees of member companies).
- Job postings: Members post for free on our Job Board and get promoted on our social media feeds.
- Access to the latest market research, exclusive reports, and market intelligence materials.
- Early looks into developer programs to ascertain the latest industry trends, as well as technical and market developments.
- Participate in high-profile trade and investment programs and missions.
- Support from the staff, executive, and board of DigiBC, who are dedicated to helping BC’s interactive and digital media industries to grow and prosper.
- Extended employee benefits plan: We are working on setting up a benefits plan with a new provider. Stay tuned for further details.
- Discounts: Enjoy a discounted hotel rates at the Listel Hotel and Sheraton Wall Centre & special offers with Fresh Prep, Navas Apparel and SPUD grocery delivery. We also have an exclusive pricing program with TELUS.
- Input on public policy: We provide a strong voice for the industry and have an effective process for influencing public policy.
- Get connected to our province's strong tech & digital communities: The DigiBC network makes it easier to attract talent, investment, and innovation.