Submissions are open for The VIFF Immersed XR Market, which brings together leaders in art, tech, and entertainment to discover the next wave of great VR/AR narrative content from live-action, documentary and animation. A virtual event presented by Vancouver International Film Festival, produced by Artizen, and hosted at the Museum of Other Realities, the 2021 Market will take place October 4–5 and feature networking, presentations, and an exhibition of the best in narrative VR. Selected artists will have the opportunity to pitch their projects to potential investors and distributors as well as compete for the VIFF Immersed Grant.
Submissions Deadline: August 10, 2021 @ 5:00 PM PDT
- Project delivery format must be either virtual reality, augmented reality, or mixed reality
- Projects must be in development and looking for funding and distribution
- Projects must fall into on at least one of the following categories: documentary, live-action, or animation
- Selected projects will present to potential investors, funders, and distributors
- Selected projects will compete for VIFF Immersed XR Market Grant