Apple Entrepreneur Camp’s two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California takes place once a quarter. Applications are accepted worldwide and on a rolling basis, so you can apply for any dates that are currently scheduled. Research shows that women face unique challenges in technology, especially when starting and leading companies. That’s why they created Apple Entrepreneur Camp, for organizations founded and led by women. Apple's goal is to help these entrepreneurs as they work on the next generation of cutting-edge apps and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of women in technology.
During a two-week technology lab, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. Up to three members of your company may attend, but at least one must be a woman developer, and one must be the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO. The third member of your team may be any gender. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
Further details on the program can be found on the Apple Entrepreneur Camp website.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders
- Your organization must have:
- A woman founder, co-founder, or CEO
- A woman developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C
- A developed app or functional build created for any platform that you can demo live
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English
- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO, the woman developer, and another employee (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire two-week lab
- Attendees must be able to bring their own laptop to work on their code in the lab
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses. Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Organization details - provide info on your organization and contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app - provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future - describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information - select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments. You may also apply for travel and lodging assistance if needed.
January 28–February 8, 2019
Apply by December 14, 2018
April 1–12, 2019
Apply by January 18, 2019
July 22–August 2, 2019
Apply by May 10, 2019
October 14–25, 2019
Apply by August 2, 2019