The BCIT D3 (Digital Design and Development) diploma provides students with a solid foundation in designing and creating interactive, social and online web applications across various digital media platforms. You will work within a team to design and develop web and mobile applications, educational products, interactive media and business applications. Graduates have a variety of digital media skills that can lead to various content creation jobs at digital advertising companies, design firms, and website developers. Graduates may also have opportunities to be part of a team that creates games, digital animations and dynamic content.
BCIT D3 (Digital Design and Development) students learn to:
- Develop media rich products, animations, and videos
- Create project plans with timelines, budgets, and roles
- Integrate a variety of server and client-side APIs
- Create digital content in a range of formats, from print to mobile
- Develop a complete business web solution