Fuckup Nights is a global movement and event series that shares stories of failure. Three to four people get up in front of a room full of strangers to share their own professional fuckup. The story of the business that crashed and burned, the partnership deal that went sour, the product that had to be recalled... we tell them all!
DigiBC Members: $10
Click here to purchase a ticket
Not sure if your company is a member? Click here to find out.
Anthony Brown, CEO, AMPD Technologies
Galan Akin, Co-Founder & CCO, East Side Games
Joe Bonar, Studio Head, Truly Social Games
Alex Bickers, President & Creative Director, Reveal Events Group
7:00PM Networking over sips and bites
7:30PM Fuckup stories
8:30PM More networking over sips and bites
9:00PM Event wraps up
- We all f*ck up
- Think dev post-mortem but on a stage and in a supportive, fun, safe environment
- It promotes an acceptance of failure and celebrates trying
- We can learn from our mistakes as a community
- We want to get rid of the stigma of failure – failure is part of reaching success
- Entrepreneurial culture can be isolating and dark so let’s shed some light and humour on the challenges of being a dev entrepreneur
- Where else are you going to get the chance to yell at the top of your voice, “Congratulations, you f*cked up!”?
*Questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org